- J095G46 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Hexa histidine-tag, 6xHis-tag, 6XHis, 6His
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
This antibody was raised against a linear 8XHis tag. It reacts with His-tagged protein with C, N or internal 6XHis tags or longer. It can be used for western blotting to detect linear His repeats (6XHis or more). It can also be used for ICFC and ICC staining of His-tagged proteins.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat, All species
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- KLH-conjugated His-tag peptide.
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is <0.01 EU/µg of the protein (<0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. Please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
WB - Quality tested
ICC, FC - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 1:1000-1:10000 diluted (0.05 - 0.5 µg/mL). For immunocytochemistry, a concentration range of 1:500 - 1:5000 (0.1 - 1.0 µg/mL) is recommended. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody was raised against a linear 8X His tag. It reacts with proteins displaying repeats of 6 Histidines (His6) or more in either internal or C and N terminal regions. It is suitable for ICFC.
Clone J095G46 has been validated for immunocytochemistry (ICC).
AB_2814310 (BioLegend Cat. No. 362615)
AB_2814311 (BioLegend Cat. No. 362616)
- 6 repeat His amino acid
- Epitope tag
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology
- Antigen References
- Zhao C, et al. 2010. Anal Biochem. 399:237
- Salichs E, et al. 2009. PLoS Genet. 5:e1000397
- Terpe K. 2003. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. 60:523
- Lindner, P, et al. 1997. Biotechniques. 22:140
- Burritt JB, et al. 1995. J. Biol. Chem. 270:16974.
- Taylor RM, et al. 2007. Methods Mol. Biol. 412:429.
- Gene ID
- View information about His Tag on UniProt.org
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.