- QA17A27 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD19 is a 95 kD glycoprotein also known as B4. It is a member of the Ig superfamily, expressed on all pro-B to mature B cells (during development) and follicular dendritic cells. Plasma cells do not express CD19. CD19, in association with CD21 and CD81, forms a molecular complex integral to B cell activation.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse CD19-expressing K562 human erythroleukemia cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Spark Violet™ 423 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Spark Violet™ 423 has a maximum excitation of 400 nm and a maximum emission of 415 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone QA17A27 of antibody can block binding of 6D5 clone on target and vice versa.
AB_2922493 (BioLegend Cat. No. 159811)
AB_2922493 (BioLegend Cat. No. 159812)
- Ig superfamily, associates with CD21 and CD81, 95 kD
Pro-B cells to mature B cells (during development), follicular dendritic cells
- Modulates B cell activation and differentiation
- B cells, Dendritic cells
- CD21, CD81, Leu-13
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Fearon DT. 1993. Curr Opin Immunol. 5:341-8.
- Krop I, et al. 1996. Eur J Immunol. 26:23-42.
- Krop I, et al. 1996. J Immunol. 157:48-56.
- Tedder TF, et al. 1994. Immunol. Today 15:437-42.
- Gene ID
- 12478 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD19 on UniProt.org
|PE anti-mouse CD19 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A27||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD19 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A27||FC|
|FITC anti-mouse CD19 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A27||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse CD19 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A27||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD19 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A27||FC|
|Spark Violet™ 423 anti-mouse CD19 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A27||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.