- MHM-88 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Immunoglobulin M
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
IgM is the first immunoglobulin made by B cells in the immune response. Surface IgM is expressed on immature and mature B cells, while IgM heavy (μ) chain is expressed intracellularly in pre-B cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human Ig cocktail
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Spark Violet™ 423 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Spark Violet™ 423 has a maximum excitation of 400 nm and a maximum emission of 415 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
MHM-88 antibody reacts with both soluble and membrane human immunoglobulin M (IgM). It does not react with other Ig isotypes. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: use as a primary or secondary reagent for ELISA analysis.
Due to the presence of excess soluble IgM in whole blood, which competes for antibody binding, staining for IgM on cells in whole blood is not recommended.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Perez-Shiyama C, et al. 2014. J Immunol. 192:5192. PubMed
AB_2910387 (BioLegend Cat. No. 314551)
AB_2910387 (BioLegend Cat. No. 314552)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human IgM
PE anti-human IgM
Biotin anti-human IgM
FITC anti-human IgM
APC anti-human IgM
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human IgM
Pacific Blue™ anti-human IgM
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human IgM
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human IgM
Brilliant Violet 570™ anti-human IgM
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human IgM
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human IgM
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-human IgM
Purified anti-human IgM (Maxpar® Ready)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human IgM
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human IgM
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human IgM
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human IgM
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human IgM
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human IgM
TotalSeq™-A0136 anti-human IgM
TotalSeq™-C0136 anti-human IgM
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human IgM
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human IgM
TotalSeq™-B0136 anti-human IgM
Spark Violet™ 423 anti-human IgM Antibody
TotalSeq™-D0136 anti-human IgM
Spark Blue™ 550 anti-human IgM