- QA19A35 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- LCA, T200
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD45 is a 180-240 kD single chain type I membrane glycoprotein also known as leukocyte common antigen (LCA) and T200. It is a tyrosine phosphatase expressed on the plasma membrane of all hematopoietic cells, except erythrocytes and platelets. CD45 is a signaling molecule that regulates a variety of cellular processes including cell growth, differentiation, cell cycle, and oncogenic transformation. CD45 plays a critical role in T and B cell antigen receptor-mediated activation by dephosphorylating substrates including p56Lck, p59Fyn, and other Src family kinases. CD45 non-covalently associates with lymphocyte phosphatase-associated phosphoprotein (LPAP) on T and B lymphocytes. CD45 has been reported to bind galectin-1 and to be associated with several other cell surface antigens including CD1, CD2, CD3, and CD4.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Spark Violet™ 423 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Spark Violet™ 423 has a maximum excitation of 400 nm and a maximum emission of 415 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone QA19A35 antibody is able to completely block binding of clone HI30 on target cells.
AB_2922545 (BioLegend Cat. No. 311803)
- Type I transmembrane protein, 180-240 kD
Hematopoietic cells, not expressed in circulating erythrocytes or platelets
- Tyrosine phosphatases
- Galectin-1, CD2, CD3, CD4
- Cell Type
- Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Leukocytes, Mesenchymal Stem Cells
- Biology Area
- Adaptive Immunity, Cell Biology, Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules, Innate Immunity, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules, Protein Kinases/Phosphatase
- Antigen References
- Thomas M. 1989. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 7:339-69.
- Trowbridge I, et al. 1994. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 12:85-116.
- Gene ID
- 5788 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD45 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD45 Recombinant Antibody||QA19A35||FC|
|Spark Violet™ 423 anti-human CD45 Recombinant Antibody||QA19A35||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.