- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Lymphocyte function-associated antigen 1, LFA-1, antigen specific, T cells, CD11a/CD18
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The SARS-CoV-2 reactive T cell kit contains SARS-CoV-2 peptide pool (tube S), negative control (tube N) and positive control (tube P) in a convenient packaging for stimulating human blood/ PBMCs along with anti-human LFA-1 PE and a surface stain cocktail consisting of anti-human CD45 PerCP, CD8 Pacific Blue™, CD4 FITC and CD14, CD41, CD15, CD16, CD19 APC/Cyanine7. The kit can be used for assessing both SARS-CoV-2 specific responses and vaccine responses. Cells or beads stained with individual fluorochrome-conjugated antibodies should be used for setting up compensation before running the samples. For data analysis, we recommend following gating strategy – Time –> Singlets –> Lymphocytes –> APC/Cyanine7 (Dump) negativeCD45+ –> CD4+CD8– and CD8+CD4–.
The SARS-CoV-2 reactive T cell kit provides a convenient, easy to use, and powerful tool for immunology and vaccine research.
- Verified Reactivity
Each kit will contain the following components:
1 vial negative control
1 vial positive control
1 vial SARS-CoV-2 Spike (Glycoprotein) peptide pool
1 vial surface stain cocktail (5 tests)
3 tubes of LFA-1 PE (1 test each)
1 bottle 50ml RBC Lysis/Fixation solution
1 bottle 0.5ml EDTA 0.08M
1 bottle 500ml Cell Staining Buffer
- Kit consists of lyophilized components.
- Storage & Handling
- Store the kit at 2°C - 8°C upon receipt. Do not open the sealed pouch until ready to use. One pouch contains sufficient reagents to test one donor sample.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Refer to manual for detailed usage instructions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Dimitrov S, et al. 2018. Pro Natl Acad Sci U S A. 115:E5536-E5545.
- Gouttefageas C, et al. 2019. Cancer Immunol Immunother. 68:1855-1863.
- Schollhorn A, et al. 2021. Front Immunol. 12:626308.
- Schollhorn A, et al. 2023. Front Immunol. 13:1107366.
- CD4+ T cells, CD8+ T cells, SARS-CoV-2, antigen specificity
- Antigen References
- Kundu R, et al. 2022. Nature Comm. 13:80.
- Lou XH, et al. 2021. Scand J Immunol. 93:e12989.
- Canete PF, et al. 2020. Cell. 183:13.
- Sette A, et al. 2021. Cell. 184:861.
- Gene ID