- Poly4021 (See other available formats)
- Chicken Polyclonal IgY
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The chicken IgY isotype control was purified from chicken egg yolk. It can be used as an isotype control after screening on human and mouse cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This isotype control is lyophilized.
- Reconstitute the contents of the antibody vial by adding 25 µl of distilled water.
Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount)
Previous lots of this product have provided 0.0125 mg of lyophilized antibody per vial.
- Storage & Handling
- For long-term storage, store the lyophilized antibody at -20°C or -70°C. After reconstitution, store the antibody between 2°C and 8°C for up to 2 weeks, or store in aliquots at -20°C for up to 6 months.
FC - Quality tested
ELISA, WB, IHC - Reported in the literature
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this isotype control antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, use the isotype control at the same concentration as your primary antibody. Use our Concentration Lookup tool to find the exact concentrations of your lots of product.
- Gene ID
- View information about Chicken IgY Isotype Ctrl on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.