- N29/29 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Vesicular glutamate transporter 2, differentiation-associated BNPI, solute carrier family 17 member 6, differentation-associated Na-dependent inorganic phosphate cotransporter, differentiation-associated Na(+)-dependent inorganic phosphate cotransporter, solute carrier family 17 (sodium-dependent inorganic phosphate cotransporter), member 6, Dnpi, Vglut2
Covance Catalog# MMS-5206
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- 0 reviews
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Vesicular glutamate transporter (VGlut) 2, also known as solute carrier family 17 member 6 (SLC17A6) and differentiation-associated sodium-dependent inorganic phosphate cotransporter, is expressed specifically in the brain and mediates glutamate transport at presynaptic terminals. VGlut2 is involved in sensory perception including pain and taste.Product Details
- Mouse, Rat
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 501-582 (cytoplasmic C-terminus) of rat VGlut2.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting.
The optimal working dilution should be determined for each specific assay condition.
• WB: 1:100*
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting (WB).
*Expected MW: 60 kD
WB Positive Control: Rat Brain Membrane lysate
AB_2564960 (BioLegend Cat. No. 832801)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.