- TRIM-4 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T cell receptor-interacting molecule
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
TRIM is a 30 kD disulfide-linked protein also known as T cell receptor interacting molecule. TRIM is a type III membrane protein containing a very short extracellular domain (8 amino acids). TRIM is highly expressed in T cells with some expression also observed in NK cells. TRIM is a signaling adaptor molecule that links extracellular and intracellular signaling. The TRIM protein is phosphorylated by Src kinases and associates with the PI3K regulatory subunit α after phosphorylation. TRIM has also been shown to associate with TCRα, β, and ζ. The TRIM-4 monoclonal antibody recognizes human TRIM and has been shown to be useful for Western blotting, intracellular staining by flow cytometry, and immunofluorescence staining.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Partial recombinant human TRIM (amino acids 29-186)
- This antibody is provided in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, store undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
ICC, ICFC - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. Western blotting, suggested working dilution(s): Use 5 µg per 5 ml antibody dilution buffer for each mini-gel. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: intracellular flow cytometry1, ELISA1, and immunofluorescence microscopy2.
Clone TRIM-4 has been shown to cross-react to mouse TRIM1.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Huynh T, et al. 2001. Scand. J. Immunol. 54:146.
- Kirchgessner H, et al. 2001. J. Exp. Med. 193:1269.
AB_2240982 (BioLegend Cat. No. 627202)
- Type III membrane protein, 30 kD disulfide-linked dimeric phosphoprotein
T cells, lower expression levels in NK cells
- Links extracellular and intracellular signaling pathways in T cell activation
- PI3K regulatory subunit α, TCRα, β, and ζ.
- Tyrosine phosphorylation by Src kinases
- Cell Type
- NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Signal Transduction
- Antigen References
1. Bruyns E, et al. 1998. J. Exp. Med. 188:561.
2. Hubener C, et al. 2000. Immunogenetics 51:154.
- Gene ID
- 50852 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TRIM on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.