- N125/10 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- ATPase family AAA domain-containing protein 1, Thorase, AW107648
Covance Catalog# MMS-5155
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- 0 reviews
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
ATPase Family, AAA Domain Containing Protein 1 (ATAD1), also known as THORASE, regulates synaptic plasticity by facilitating endocytosis of GluR2-containing AMPARs. ATAD1 plays a role in learning and memory.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 1-361 (full-length) of mouse Thorase.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
WB - Quality tested
IHC-P - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 10.0 µg per ml. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration of 10.0 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting (WB) and immunohistochemistry (IHC).
*Expected MW: 40 kD
WB Positive Control: Human, mouse and rat brain membrane fraction
IHC Positive Control: Human placenta, rat and mouse brain, mouse kidney
AB_2564836 (BioLegend Cat. No. 820001)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.