- N356/9 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Synaptic vesicle 2-related protein, SV2-related protein
Covance Catalog# MMS-5195
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Synaptic vesicle (SV) 2 -related protein (SVOP), is protein mainly expressed in the brain and endocrine cells and may be involved in neurotransmitter transport in SV. SVOP is expressed early in development and is the protein that decreases in expression levels the most during aging.Product Details
- Mouse, Rat, Human
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 1-85 of the cytoplasmic N-terminus of rat SVOP.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
WB - Quality tested
IHC-P - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 1.0 - 5.0 µg per ml. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration of 10.0 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2734582 (BioLegend Cat. No. 819902)
AB_2564835 (BioLegend Cat. No. 819901)
- Expected MW: 60 kD
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neuroscience, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Presynaptic proteins
- Gene ID
- View information about SVOP on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.