- N346/9 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Stonin-2, stoned B homolog 2, homolog of stoned B, STON2, STN2 and STNB
Covance Catalog# MMS-5270
- Mouse IgG2b
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Stonin-2 (STON2), also known as stoned B homolog 2 (STN2 and STNB), is an adaptor-like protein involved in endocytosis. Stonin-2 is regulated by AP-2 and facilitates internalization of synaptotagmin for recycling within the neuron.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 1-555 (N-terminus) of human Stonin-2.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
WB - Quality tested
IHC-P, ICC - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.01 - 0.05 µg per ml. For immunohistochemistry on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissues, a concentration of 10 µg/ml is suggested. For immunocytochemistry, a dilution range of 2.0 - 10 μg/ml is recommended. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting (WB), formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining (IHC-P), and immunocytochemistry (ICC).
AB_2564671 (BioLegend Cat. No. 804701)
- Stonin-2 has an apparent molecular mass of 120 kD.
Cellular distribution: Endocytic, synaptic and cytoplasmic membranes, cytosol and nucleus.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neuroscience, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Presynaptic proteins
- Gene ID
- 85439 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Stonin-2 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.