- K64/15 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Disks large homolog 1, SAP-97, synapse-associated protein 97, Drosophila discs-large tumor suppressor homologue (synapse associated protein), DLGH1
Covance Catalog# MMS-5187
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- 0 reviews
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
SAP97-Essential multidomain scaffolding protein required for normal development (By similarity). Recruits channels, receptors and signaling molecules to discrete plasma membrane domains in polarized cells. May play a role in adherens junction assembly, signal transduction, cell proliferation, synaptogenesis and lymphocyte activation. Regulates the excitability of cardiac myocytes by modulating the functional expression of Kv4 channels. Functional regulator of Kv1.5 channel. (Uniprot)Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 1-104 (N-terminus) of rat SAP97 protein.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting.
The optimal working dilution should be determined for each specific assay condition.
• WB: 1:100 - 1:500*
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting (WB).
*Expected Molecular Weight = 130 kD
WB Positive Control: Rat Brain Membrane Lysate
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Hsueh YP, et al. 1999. J Neurosci. 19:7415.
AB_2564941 (BioLegend Cat. No. 830701)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.