- 1Y26 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- RNA polymerase II sub-unit 3, RPB3, POLR2C
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
DNA-dependent RNA polymerase catalyzes the transcription of DNA into RNA using the four ribonucleoside triphosphates as substrates. The RNA polymermase II subunit RPB3 is a component of RNA polymerase II which synthesizes mRNA precursors and many functional non-coding RNAs. Pol II is the central component of the basal RNA polymerase II transcription machinery. It is composed of mobile elements that move relative to each other. RPB3 is part of the core element with the central large cleft and the clamp element that moves to open and close the cleft and is known to be involved in transcription termination.Product Details
- Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant protein
- 0.22 µm filtered protein solution is in PBS, pH 7.2.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- Aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
WB - Quality tested
ELISA - Verified
ChIP - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This clone is yeast RPB3-specific and should not be used to detect mammalian RPB3.
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: chromatin immunoprecipitation.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Svetlov V, et al. 1998. J. Biol. Chem. 273:10827.
- Product Citations
AB_2565221 (BioLegend Cat. No. 665004)
- RPB3 is a 45 kD subunit of the yeast RNA polymerase II.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- Nuclear Markers
- Gene ID
- 854791 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about RNA Polymerase II RPB3 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.