- N133/21 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Regulator of G-protein signaling 14, RAP1/RAP2-interacting protein
Covance Catalog# MMS-5248
- Mouse IgG2a
- Ave. Rating
- 0 reviews
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Regulator of G protein Signaling 14 (RGS14) modulates G-protein signaling by binding to G alpha subunits bound to GTP, converting GDP to GTP, and allowing G alpha subunits to bind to G beta/gamma subunits, which are inactive as a G protein.Product Details
- Mouse, Rat
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 1-544 (full-length) of rat RGS14.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
IHC - Quality tested
WB - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunohistochemical staining.
The optimal working dilution should be determined for each specific assay condition.
• WB: 5-10 μg/ml
• IHC: 5-10 μg/ml
Tissue: Formalin-fixed Paraffin-embedded tissues
Primary incubation: 24 hours at 4°C
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting (WB) and immunohistochemistry (IHC).
*Expected Molecular Weight = 60 kD
WB positive control: Rat and mouse brain membrane lysates. This clone does not cross-react with human RGS14 in WB.
IHC positive control: Rat and mouse brain tissue.
AB_2564854 (BioLegend Cat. No. 821801)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.