- N18/28 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Disks large homolog 2, chapsyn-110, discs large homolog 2, synaptic density protein PSD-93, postsynaptic density protein PSD-93, channel-associated protein of synapse-110, PSD93
Covance Catalog# MMS-5129
- Mouse IgG2a
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
PSD-93, also known as DLG2 or Chapsyn-110, is a member of the MAGUK family important in the scaffolding of receptors with adhesion molecules on the postsynaptic membrane. It regulates surface expression of receptors by directly interacting with the cytoplasmic tail of NMDA receptor subunits and inward rectifying potassium channels, and is involved in the regulation of synaptic stability at synapses.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a full-length fusion protein (amino acids 1-852) of rat Chapsyn-110 protein.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
WB - Quality tested
IHC-P - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 1.0 µg per ml. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration of 10 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting (WB) and immunohistochemistry (IHC-P).
This antibody is less reactive in human.
The antibody does not cross-react wtih SAP97, SAP102, or PSD-95.
AB_2734574 (BioLegend Cat. No. 818302)
AB_2564819 (BioLegend Cat. No. 818301)
- Expected MW: 110 kD
- Gene ID
- 64053 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about PSD-93 (Chapsyn-110) on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.