- N18/30 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Disks large homolog 2, chapsyn-110, discs large homolog 2, synaptic density protein PSD-93, postsynaptic density protein PSD-93, channel-associated protein of synapse-110, PSD93
Covance Catalog# MMS-5244
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- 0 reviews
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
PSD-93, also known as DLG2 or Chapsyn-110, is a member of the MAGUK family important in the scaffolding of receptors with adhesion molecules on the postsynaptic membrane. It regulates surface expression of receptors by directly interacting with the cytoplasmic tail of NMDA receptor subunits and inward rectifying potassium channels, and is involved in the regulation of synaptic stability at synapses.Product Details
- Human (weak), Mouse, Rat
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 1-852 (full-length) of rat Chapsyn-110.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting.
The optimal working dilution should be determined for each specific assay condition.
• WB: 1:100 - 1:200*
• IHC: 1:100 - 1:200
Tissue: Formalin-fixed Paraffin-embedded tissues
Primary incubation: 24 hours at 4°C
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting (WB) and immunohistochemistry (IHC).
*Expected MW: 110 kD
WB Positive Control: Rat Brain Membrane Lysate
IHC Positive Control: Rat Brain tissue
AB_2564848 (BioLegend Cat. No. 821201)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.