- W18031A (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- ZBTB16, Zinc Finger And BTB Domain Containing 16, ZNF145, Promyelocytic Leukaemia Zinc Finger
- Rat IgG2b, λ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Promyelocytic leukaemia zinc finger protein (PLZF) is a transcription factor that belongs to the POK (POZ and Krüppel) family of transcriptional repressors. It is involved in cell cycle control, and plays an essential role in limb development, differentiation of myeloid cells, and spermatogenesis. In certain acute myeloid leukemias, PLZF exists as a translocation product with Retinoic Acid Receptor-α (PLZF-RARα) that has a dominant negative effect on hematopoietic differentiation and is capable of activating Wnt signaling by upregulating the γ-catenin promoter. PLZF can also repress transcription of TP53 and also destabilizes p53 protein through enhanced ubiquitination.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Partial recombinant human PLZF protein corresponding to amino acid residues 1-254
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.1 - 1.0 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This clone has not been tested for ICC or IP.
AB_2814490 (BioLegend Cat. No. 625601)
AB_2814491 (BioLegend Cat. No. 625602)
- PLZF is a 673 amino acid protein with a predicted molecular weight of 74 kD.
- Transcriptional repressor/epigenetic regulator
- Cell Type
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells, NKT cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Signal Transduction, Stem Cells, Transcription Factors
- Antigen References
- Choi WI, et al. 2014. J. Biol. Chem. 289: 18625.
- Constantinides MG, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 187:309.
- Kovalovsky D, et al. 2008. Nat. Immunol. 9:1055.
- Zheng X, et al. 2004. Blood. 103:3535.
- Chen Z, et al. 1994. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 91:1178.
- Chen Z, et al. 1993. EMBO J. 12:1161.
- Gene ID
- 7704 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about PLZF on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.