- N196/16 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Zinc finger protein 746, parkin-interacting sustrate, parkin-interacting substrate, ZNF746
Covance Catalog# MMS-5178
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- 0 reviews
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Parkin-interacting substrate (PARIS), also known as zing finger protein 746 (ZNF746), accumulates in human Parkinson's disease brain. PARIS levels are controlled by parkin, and dysregulation of parkin leads to PARIS-dependent loss of dopaminergic neurons.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 1-322 (N-terminus) of human PARIS/ZNF746.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
IHC-P - Quality tested
WB - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 1.0 - 5.0 µg/ml is suggested. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 1.0 - 5.0 µg/ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting (WB) and immunohistochemistry (IHC-P).
AB_2564842 (BioLegend Cat. No. 820601)
- Expected MW: 60 kD
- Gene ID
- 155061 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about PARIS (ZNF746) on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.