- 2B12 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CAS, p120, CTNND, P120CAS, P120CTN, p120(CAS), p120(CTN), catenin delta-1
Covance Catalog# MMS-5040
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
p120/Catenin delta-1 (CTNND1) is a membrane protein that binds to cadherins and participates in signal transduction. It is the prototypic member of a growing subfamily of Armadillo-domain proteins found at cell-cell junctions and in nuclei. Known to bind specifically to presenilin 1, it regulates the maintenance of dendrites and dendritic spines in mature cortex.Product Details
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against tyrosine phosphoproteins purified from chicken embryonic fibroblasts (CEFs) expressing pp60/c-src 527F and 2A/527F.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
WB - Quality tested
IP - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 - 10 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Kanner S., et al. Tyrosine phosphorylation of a 120-kilodalton pp60src substrate upon epidermal growth factor and platelet-derived growth factor receptor stimulation and in polyomavirus middle-T-antigen-transformed cells. Mol Cell Bio, 11(2): 713-720, February 1991.
- Kanner S., et al. Monoclonal antibodies to individual tyrosine-phosphorylated protein substrates of oncogene-encoded tyrosine kinases. Proc Natl Acad Sci U.S.A., 87(9): 3328-3332, May 1990.
- Staddon JM, et al. 1995. J. Cell. Biol. 130:369. (WB, IP)
- Kim L and Wong TW, et al. 1995. Mol. Cell. Biol. 15:4553. (WB, IP)
- Product Citations
AB_2564919 (BioLegend Cat. No. 828301)
- Expected MW: 115 kD
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neuroscience, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules
- Gene ID
- 1500 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about p120 Catenin on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.