- W19086B (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Erythroid 2 Like 2, NF-E2-Related Factor 2, HEBP1, IMDDHH
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
NRF2 is a transcription factor that plays a critical role in inducing expression of genes required for oxidative stress defense and stress balance. It does so by binding to antioxidant response elements (AREs), which are located upstream of target genes. NRF2 is degraded by ubiquitination of KEAP1 E3 ligase. In a clinical setting, NRF2 is frequently activated in many types of cancers; it drives metabolic adaptation and survival in ROS-rich tumor microenvironments.Product Details
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Partial recombinant human NRF2 protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
ICC, IP, IHC-P, ICFC - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by western blotting. For western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 1.0 µg/mL. For immunocytochemistry, a concentration range of 1.0 - 5.0 μg/mL is recommended. For immunoprecipitation, the suggested use of this reagent is 2.5 µg/test. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 5.0 - 20.0 µg/mL is suggested. For intracellular flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.125 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This clone was tested for ICC on 4% PFA-fixed HeLa cells and permeabilized with either methanol or Triton X-100. Both permeabilization methods were compatible with NRF2 staining.
AB_2892502 (BioLegend Cat. No. 939201)
AB_2892502 (BioLegend Cat. No. 939202)
- NRF2 is a 605 amino acid protein with a predicted molecular weight of 67 kD.
- Transcription factor/Redox balance
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Mitochondrial Function, Transcription Factors
- Antigen References
- M. da Costa R, et al. 2019. Front In Pharm. 10:3389.
- Shoemaker A. 2017. Sci Trans Med. 9:420.
- Robledinos-Antón N, et al. 2019. Hindawi. 10:1155.
- Cuadrado A, et al. 2019. Nat Rev Drug Discov. 18:295-317.
- Gene ID
- 4780 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about NRF2 on UniProt.org
- True-Nuclear™ Transcription Factor Staining Protocol for 96-Well U Bottom Plate
- True-Nuclear™ Transcription Factor Staining Protocol for 5mL Tubes
- Immunocytochemistry Staining Protocol
- Western Blotting Protocol
- Immunoprecipitation Protocol
- Immunohistochemistry Protocol for Paraffin-Embedded Sections
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.