- 4D4/mTIGIT (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- TIGIT, Vstm3, WUCAM, VSIG9
- Armenian Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
T cell immunoreceptor with Ig and ITIM domains (TIGIT), also known as V-set and transmembrane domain-containing protein 3 (Vstm3), is a 26 kD, type I transmembrane protein and member of the CD28 family. TIGIT is expressed on activated T cells, follicular T helper, memory, and regulatory T cells as well as on NK cells. Its binding partners include CD155 (PVR) and CD112 (PVRL2). TIGIT is a negative regulator of NK and T cell activation. Engagement of TIGIT by dendritic cells results in their differentiation into a tolerogenic phenotype, with an increased secretion of IL-10 and a diminished production of IL-12. Mice deficient for TIGIT are more susceptible to autoimmune disease.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- Mouse TIGIT Tetramers
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
It was reported that this clone can block the interaction between mouse TIGIT and CD155.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Joller N, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 186:1338.
AB_2750250 (BioLegend Cat. No. 156102)
- Type I transmembrane protein, 26 kD, member of the CD28 family. Contains 1 Ig-like domain and 1 cytoplasmic ITIM motif.
Activated T cells, follicular T helper cells, NK, memory T cells, Tregs.
- Negative regulator of T cell activation and proliferation. Induction of tolerogenic dendritic cells.
- CD155 (PVR) and CD112 (PVRL2).
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, NK cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, Immune Checkpoint Receptors
- Antigen References
- Levin SD, et al. 2011. Eur. J. Immunol. 41:902.
- Yu X, et al. 2009. Nat. Immunol. 10:48.
- Stanietsky N, et al. 2009. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 106:17858
- Gene ID
- 100043314 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TIGIT on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-mouse TIGIT (Vstm3)||4D4/mTIGIT||FC|
|PE anti-mouse TIGIT (Vstm3)||4D4/mTIGIT||FC|
|APC anti-mouse TIGIT (Vstm3)||4D4/mTIGIT||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse TIGIT (Vstm3)||4D4/mTIGIT||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.