- PMab-1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T1a, gp38, stromal cell marker
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The mucin-type glycoprotein podoplanin is thought to be involved in the development of the lymphatic vascular system. Podoplanin is named after its expression in the kidney glomerular epithelial cells (podocytes). It has a potential role in tumor progression.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Peptide (38-51 amino acids of mouse podoplanin)
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-F - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Yamada S, et al. 2017. Monoclon Antib Immunodiagn Immunother. 36(2):77-79.
- Product Citations
AB_2783132 (BioLegend Cat. No. 156202)
- 43 kD glycosylated type-1 transmembrane protein. Mucin-type protein.
Expressed on epithelial and mesothelial cells.
- Mediates effects on cell migration and adhesion through its different partners. During development plays a role in blood and lymphatic vessels separation by binding CLEC1B, triggering CLEC1B activation in platelets and leading to platelet activation and/or aggregation.
- Interacts with CLEC1B; the interaction is independent of CLEC1B glycosylation and activates CLEC1B; the interaction is dependent of sialic acid on O-glycans.
- Cell Type
- Epithelial cells
- Biology Area
- Cancer Biomarkers, Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Antigen References
- Farr A, et al. 1992. J Histochem Cytochem. 40:651.
- Schacht V, et al. 2005. Am J Pathol. 166:913.
- Gene ID
- 14726 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Podoplanin on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-mouse Podoplanin||PMab-1||FC,IHC-F|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse Podoplanin||PMab-1||FC,IHC-F,3D IHC|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse Podoplanin||PMab-1||IHC-F,3D IHC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse Podoplanin||PMab-1||FC,IHC-F,3D IHC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.