- 3G8.5 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Hf, SE1, TSP1, Ctla3, TSP-1, Ctla-3, AW494114
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Granzyme A is a serine protease that is similar to Granzyme B. However, unlike granzyme B, granzyme A is a homodimer. It is expressed in cytotoxic T cells and natural killer cells (NK), but is not essential for induction of apoptosis or DNA fragmentation. Cell death induced by granzyme A is slower and morphologically different than the cell death induced by granzyme B. It plays a crucial role in infection-mediated inflammation as well as immunological responses against viruses, bacteria, and tumor cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Full length recombinant granzyme A of mouse origin.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Fehniger TA, et al. 2007. Immunity 26:798. (ICFC)
AB_2565308 (BioLegend Cat. No. 149702)
- 29 kD, Homodimer, Serine protease
Cytotoxic T cells and natural killer cells (NK); low on granulocytes, B cells, and activated dendritic cells (DCs).
- Induction of cell death and apoptosis.
- Cell Type
- T cells, NK cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Proteases, Enzymes and Regulators
- Antigen References
1. Susanto O, et al. 2013. Cell Death Differ. 20:1183.
2. Ebnet K, et al. 1995. EMBO J. 14:4230.
3. Jenne DE, et al. 1988. Immunol. Rev. 103:53.
- Gene ID
- 14938 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Granzyme A on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.