- QA19A37 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD96, also called Tactile is preferentially expressed on T cells and NK cells and may play a role in the adhesive interaction of activated T and NK cells to their target cells during late phase of immune response. It may also play a role in antigen presentation and/or lymphocyte activation.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2892333 (BioLegend Cat. No. 162402)
- Type 1 single chain membrane glycoprotein of 569 amino acids. Member of the Ig superfamily with three Ig domains and extensive glycosylation.
Positive on most peripheral T cells, NK cells and upregulated when activated.
- CD155, nectin 1
- Cell Type
- NK cells, NKT cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Wang PL, et al. 1992. J Immunol. 148:2600.
- Mittal D, et al. 2019. Cancer Immunol Res. 7:559-571.
- Georgiev H, et al. 2018. Front Immunol. 9:1072.
- Blake SJ, et al. 2016. Clin Cancer Res. 22:5183-5188.
- Gene ID
- 84544 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD96 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-mouse CD96 (TACTILE) Recombinant Antibody||QA19A37||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD96 (TACTILE) Recombinant Antibody||QA19A37||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.