- HMJ1-29 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- JAG1, Jagged1
- Armenian hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD339, also known as Jagged 1, is a 135 kD type 1 transmembrane protein, with one DSL (Delta, Serrate, LagZ) domain, fifteen EGF-like domains, and one cysteine-rich region. Jagged 1 is expressed by many cell types including macrophages, subsets of dendritic cells, astrocytes, stromal, and epithelial cells. CD339 regulates cell fate decisions in various tissues, and has an important role in neurogenesis and development of the cardiovascular system. Studies suggest Jagged 1 is involved in Th2 polarization and Treg induction.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- Murine Jagged 1-Fc fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-F - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: in vivo blocking of Jagged 1 in EAE1 and immunohistochemical staining of frozen spleen sections2.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Elyaman W, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 179:5990. (Block)
- Sekine C, et al. 2009. Int. Immunol. 21:295. (IHC)
- Product Citations
AB_2561301 (BioLegend Cat. No. 130902)
- Type 1 transmembrane protein, 1 DSL (Delta, Serrate, LagZ) domain, 15 EGF-like domains, 1 cystein riche region; 135 kD
Macrophages, subsets of dendritic cells, stromal cells, epithelial cells, astrocytes
- Regulates cell fate decisions in various tissues, important role in cardiovascular system development, neurogenesis, and T cell polarization to Th2 lineage
- Notch1, Notch2, Notch3
- Cell Type
- Astrocytes, Dendritic cells, Epithelial cells, Macrophages
- Biology Area
- Angiogenesis, Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Amsen D, et al. 2004. Cell. 117:515.
2. Cheng P, et al. 2007. Blood. 109: 507.
3. Goh F, et al. 2009. Immunology. 127:326.
4. Zeng H, et al. 2012. PLoS One. 7:e35905.
- Gene ID
- 16449 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD339 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-mouse CD339 (Jagged 1)||HMJ1-29||FC, IHC-F|
|PE anti-mouse CD339 (Jagged 1)||HMJ1-29||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD339 (Jagged 1)||HMJ1-29||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0887 anti-mouse CD339 (Jagged 1)||HMJ1-29||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0887 anti-mouse CD339 (Jagged 1) Antibody||HMJ1-29||PG|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.