- BV13 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Vascular endothelial-cadherin
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD144, also known as vascular endothelial-cadherin (VE-cadherin), is a 120 kD member of the type II Cadherin family. It is an endothelial specific hemophilic adhesion molecule involved in endothelial cell survival, migration, contact-dependent growth inhibition, and homophilic adhesion. VE-cadherin is essential for maintaining the integrity of the endothelial barrier in vivo.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- VE-cadherin-Ig fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
WB, ICC, Block - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Clone BV13 recognizes an epitope between aa 45 and 56, and has a binding affinity of 5-15 nM5. Additional reported applications (for relevant formats) include: Western blotting1, blocking of cell interactions in vivo1, and immunofluorescence microscopy staining4.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Corada M, et al. 1999. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 96:9815. (WB, Block)
- Liao F, et al. 2000. Cancer Res. 60:6805. (FC)
- Crosby CV, et al. 2005. Blood 105:2771. (FC)
- Liao F, et al. 2002. Cancer Res. 62:2567. (IF)
- May C, et al. 2005. Blood 105:4337. (epitope)
- Product Citations
AB_10570497 (BioLegend Cat. No. 138001)
AB_10569559 (BioLegend Cat. No. 138002)
- A 120 kD member of type II Cadherin family
- Involved in endothelial cell survival, migration, contact-dependent growth inhibition, and hemophilic adhesion
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Mesenchymal Stem Cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroscience, Stem Cells, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Allport JR, et al. 2002. J. Leukocyte Biol. 71:821.
2. Hirashima M, et al. 2009. Blood 93:1253.
3. Matsuyoshi N, et al. 1997. Proc. Assoc. Am. Physicians 109:362.
4. Matsumura K, et al. 2003. Blood 101:1367.
5. Hirashima M, et al. 2009. Blood 101:2261.
6. Gotsch U, et al. 1997. J. Cell Sci. 110:583.
7. Kataoka H, et al. 1997. Dev. Growth Differ. 39:729.
- Gene ID
- 12562 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD144 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-mouse CD144 (VE-cadherin)||BV13||FC, WB, ICC, Block|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD144 (VE-cadherin)||BV13||FC|
|Biotin anti-mouse CD144 (VE-cadherin)||BV13||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD144 (VE-cadherin)||BV13||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD144 (VE-cadherin)||BV13||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD144 (VE-cadherin)||BV13||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD144 (VE-cadherin)||BV13||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A1036 anti-mouse CD144 (VE-cadherin)||BV13||PG|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD144 (VE-cadherin) Antibody||BV13||FC, WB, ICC, Block|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-mouse CD144 (VE-cadherin)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD144 (VE-cadherin)
Biotin anti-mouse CD144 (VE-cadherin)
PE anti-mouse CD144 (VE-cadherin)
APC anti-mouse CD144 (VE-cadherin)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD144 (VE-cadherin)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD144 (VE-cadherin)
TotalSeq™-A1036 anti-mouse CD144 (VE-cadherin)
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD144 (VE-cadherin) Antibody