- N153/5 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Mitofusin-2, HSG protein, transmembrane GTPase MFN2, hypertension related protein 1, hypertension-related protein 1, mitochondrial assembly regulatory factor
Covance Catalog# MMS-5162
- Mouse IgG2a
- Ave. Rating
- 0 reviews
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Mitofusin-2 (MFN2) is a transmembrane GTPase mediating mitochondrial fusion. Fusion is an important component of certain neuronal processes where improperly localized mitochondria can lead to neuronal dysfunction.Product Details
- Mouse, Rat
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 370-600 (cytoplasmic N-terminus) of mouse Mitofusin-2.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting.
The optimal working dilution should be determined for each specific assay condition.
• WB: 1:100*
• IHC: 1:100
Tissue: Formalin-fixed Paraffin-embedded
Primary incubation: 24 hours at 4°C
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting (WB) and immunohistochemistry (IHC).
*Expected MW: 70 kD
WB Positive Control: Mouse Brain Membrane Lysate
IHC Positive Control: Rat Brain
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
AB_2564839 (BioLegend Cat. No. 820301)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.