- N207/27 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Low-density lipoprotein receptor-related protein 4, LRP-4, LDLR dan
Covance Catalog# MMS-5154
- Mouse IgG2a
- Ave. Rating
- 0 reviews
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Low-density lipoprotein receptor-related protein 4 (LRP4), also known as LRLR dan and multiple epidermal growth factor-like domains 7 (MEGF7), is a member of the LDLR family and has a large N terminus. LRP4 may help regulate Wnt signaling and is a receptor for agrin to activate muscle-specific kinase (MuSK), a critical tyrosine kinase in neuromuscular junction formation.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 26-350 (extracellular N-terminus) of mouse LRP4 protein.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
WB - Quality tested
IHC-P - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 1.0 - 5.0 µg per ml. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 10 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting (WB).
AB_2564954 (BioLegend Cat. No. 832201)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.