- N1/12 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- SLC12A5, rKCC2, K-Cl cotransporter 2, neuronal K-Cl cotransporter, solute carrier family 12, member 5, neuronal-specific K-Cl cotransporter, furosemide-sensitive K-Cl cotransporter, electroneutral potassium-chloride cotransporter 2
Covance Catalog# MMS-5241
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Potassium-chloride cotransporter member 5 (also known as KCC2 and SCL12A5) is responsible for establishing the chloride ion gradient in neurons through the maintenance of low intracellular chloride concentrations. Mediates synaptic inhibition, protects against excitotoxicity and modulates plasticity.Product Details
- Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 932-1043 (intracellular carboxyl terminus) of rat KCC2b.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
WB - Quality tested
IHC-P - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 10.0 µg per ml. For immunohistochemistry on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue, a concentration of 10.0 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Product Citations
AB_2564853 (BioLegend Cat. No. 821701)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.