- S16020B (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Interleukin-12 receptor subunit beta-2
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
IL12RB2 is a type I transmembrane protein that foms an heterodimer with IL12RB1 to produce the high affinity IL-12 receptor complex. IL12RB2 is expressed by activated T cells, TH1 cells, NK cells, B cells and plasma cells. Variants of this gene are associated with predisposition to various immune-related diseases.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human IL12RB2 transfected cells.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2734483 (BioLegend Cat. No. 394202)
- Type I transmembrane protein, 3 isoforms, foms an heterodimer with IL12RB1
Activated T cells, TH1 cells, NK cells, B cells, plasma cells
- Role in TH1 differentiation
- Cell Type
- T cells, Th1, NK cells, B cells, Plasma cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
- LaMere SA, et al. 2017. J Immunol. 199:3158
- Prigione I, et al. 2016. Immunobiology. 221:291
- de Paus RA, et al. 2013. Mol Immunol. 56:380
- Airoldi I, et al. 2008. Blood. 112:750
- Gene ID
- 3595 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IL12RB2 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.