- 3D11/HLA-F (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- HLAF, CDA12, HLA-5.4, HLA-CDA12
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
A 42kD member of non-classical or class Ib human MHC family. It exhibits low allelic polymorphism and shorter cytoplasmic tail due to absence of exon seven. It is expressed irrespective of bound peptide. It is primarily found intracellularly on Endoplasmic Reticulum and Golgi membrane and its surface expression increases in correlation with classical MHC-I up regulation in activated monocytes, B, T, and NK cells. It is involved in inflammatory responses. It stabilizes the unstable MHC-I Open Conformers (OC) and facilitates uptake of extracellular antigen for cross presentation.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Complex mixed with IFA, complex without adjuvant.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
Direct ELISA, IHC-F, IP - Reported in the literature
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Ishitani A, et al. 2003. J. Immunol. 171:1376.
AB_2650870 (BioLegend Cat. No. 373202)
- 42 kD Single pass type I membrane protein, heterodimer of an alpha and a Beta chain.
B, NK, monocyte and T cells.
- MHC-I OC stabilization, antigen cross presentation.
- Ligand Receptor
- KIR3DS1, KIR3DS4, KIR3DL2, ILT2, ILT4, TAP.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Monocytes, NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- MHC Antigens
- Antigen References
- Goodridge JP, et al. 2013. J. Immunol. 191:1567.
- Lepin EJ, et al. 2000. Eur. J. Immunol. 30:3552.
- Burian A,et al. 2016. PLoS One 11:e0163297.
- Lee N, et al. 2010. Eur. J. Immunol. 40:2308.
- Gene ID
- 3134 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about HLA-F on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.