- QA18A50 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Fas, APO-1, TNFRSF6
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD95 is a 45 kD single chain type I glycoprotein also known as Fas, APO-1, and TNFRSF6. It is a member of the TNF receptor superfamily. CD95 is expressed on T and B lymphocytes, monocytes, neutrophils, and fibroblasts. CD95 expression is upregulated by activation. The extracellular region of CD95 binds to CD178 (Fas ligand). CD178 binding to CD95 induces apoptosis and has been shown to play a role in the maintenance of peripheral tolerance.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human CD95 transfected L cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Clone QA18A50 antibody is able to completely block binding of clone DX2 on target cells.
This recombinant antibody clone is derived from clone DX2.
AB_2888840 (BioLegend Cat. No. 325002)
- TNFR superfamily, type I transmembrane protein, 45 kD
T cells and B cells, monocytes, neutrophils, fibroblasts, expression level upregulated on activated lymphocytes
- Mediates apoptosis
- Fas ligand (CD178)
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Fibroblasts, Granulocytes, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Neutrophils, T cells
- Biology Area
- Adaptive Immunity, Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cell Biology, Cell Death, Immunology, Neuroscience, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Krammer P, et al. 1994. Immunol. Rev. 142:175.
2. Nagata S, et al. 1995. Science 267:1449.
- Gene ID
- 355 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD95 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD95 (Fas) Recombinant Antibody||QA18A50||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.