- VIM15b (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- CD92, CDw92, CTL1, SLC44A1
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD92, also known as CDW92 and CTL1, is a 70kD choline transporter-like transmembrane protein. CD92 is important for transport of choline across the membrane for synthesis of cell membrane components and the neurotransmitter, acetylcholine. CD92 is primarily expressed on monocytes and neutrophils, but can also be found on other myeloid and T-cell subsets. Ionomycin or calcium ionophore mediates the maturation of monocytic dendritic cells causing down-regulation of CD92 but treatment with IL-10 causes re-expression.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Wille S, et al. 2001. J. Immunol. 167:5795.
AB_2572178 (BioLegend Cat. No. 371402)
- 70kD choline transporter-like transmembrane protein.
Monocytes, neutrophils, and certain groups of T-cells.
- Transport of choline through the cell membrane.
- Cell Type
- Monocytes, Neutrophils, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Schenkel LC, et al. 2015. FASEB J. 29:1663.
2. Yamada T, et al. 2011. Neurochem. Int. 58:354.
3. Fullerton MD, et al. 2006. Am. J. Physiol. Cell Physiol. 290:C1230.
- Gene ID
- 23466 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD92 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD92||VIM15b||FC|
|PE anti-human CD92||VIM15b||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.