- QA19A34 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- GP180, L-CA, LCA, LY5, T200, PTPRC
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD45RA is a 205-220 kD single chain type I glycoprotein. It is an exon 4 splice variant of the tyrosine phosphatase CD45. The CD45RA isoform is expressed on resting/naïve T cells, medullary thymocytes, B cells and monocytes. CD45RA enhances both T cell receptor and B cell receptor signaling. CD45 non-covalently associates with lymphocyte phosphatase-associated phosphoprotein (LPAP) on T and B lymphocytes. CD45 has been reported to be associated with several other cell surface antigens including CD1, CD2, CD3, and CD4. CD45 has also been reported to bind galectin-1. CD45 isoform expression can change in response to cytokines.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2892385 (BioLegend Cat. No. 314802)
- Tyrosine phosphatases, type I transmembrane (exon 4 splicing of CD45 gene), 205-220 kD
- Galectin-1, CD2, CD3, CD4
- Antigen References
1. Tian et al. 2017. Nat Commun. 8(1):1473
2. Kunert et al. 2019. J Immunother Cancer. 7(1):149
- Gene ID
- 5788 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD45RA on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD45RA Recombinant Antibody||QA19A34||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.