- HIP2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- ITGA2B, Integrin alpha-IIb, Platelet membrane glycoprotein IIb, GPalpha IIb, CD41
- Mouse IgG3, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD41b is a β chain of glycoprotein IIb (known as CD41) which is associated with glycoprotein IIIa (or integrin β3, CD61) and forms CD41/CD61 complex. CD41/CD61 mediates platelet adhesion and aggregation through the interaction with fibrinogen, fibronectin, von Willebrand factor, and thrombin. CD41 is expressed by platelets and megakaryocytes.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤2.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Leong L, et al. 1995. J. Cell. Sci. 108:3817.
AB_11218799 (BioLegend Cat. No. 354802)
- A β chain of glycoprotein IIb that associates with glycoprotein IIIa to form a CD41/CD61 complex
- Platelet activation and aggregation
- Cell Type
- Platelets, Megakaryocytes
- Biology Area
- Angiogenesis, Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules, Protein Kinases/Phosphatase
- Antigen References
1. Nakahata T, et al. 1994 Leuk. Lymphoma 13:401.
- Gene ID
- 3674 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD41b on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All CD41b Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-human CD41b||HIP2||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.