- QA20A86 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Human IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD41/CD61, also known as gpIIb/IIIa, is a member of a family integrin receptors. This is a complex comprised by CD41 and CD61 through non-covalent association. CD41/CD61 is mainly expressed by platelets and megakaryocytes. The resting form of the CD41/CD61 complex is involved in platelet activation and aggregation by binding to immobilized fibrinogen. After activation, CD41/CD61 becomes a receptor for soluble fibrinogen and several other RGD-containing adhesive proteins such as von Willebrand Factor (vWF) and fibronectin. An absence or dysfunction of CD41/CD61 on the platelet surface results in an inherited bleeding disorder, called Glanzmann Thromsasthenia (GT). CD41/CD61 has been found on murine hematopoietic progenitor cells, indicating that this complex may play a role in regulating hematopoietic development.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2927828 (BioLegend Cat. No. 383102)
- Complex of CD41 and CD61 through non-covalent association
Platelets and megakaryocytes
- Mediates attachment to cells of diverse matrix proteins
- Fibrinogen, RGD-containing adhesive proteins such as vonWillebrand Factor (vWF) and fibronectin
- Cell Type
- Megakaryocytes, Platelets
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Gene ID
- 3690 View all products for this Gene ID 3674 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD41/CD61 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All CD41/CD61 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-human CD41/CD61 Recombinant Antibody||QA20A86||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.