- QA19A33 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- HB7, T10, ADP-ribosyl cyclase
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD38 is a 45 kD type II transmembrane glycoprotein also known as T10. It is an ADP-ribosyl hydrolase expressed at variable levels on hematopoietic cells and in some non-hematopoietic tissues (such as brain, muscle, and kidney). In humans, it is expressed at high levels on plasma cells and activated T and B cells, natural killer (NK) lymphocytes, myeloblasts, and erythroblasts. By functioning as both a cyclase and a hydrolase, CD38 mediates lymphocyte activation, adhesion, and the metabolism of cADPR and NAADP. CD31 is the ligand of CD38.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- BJAB human B cell line
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
QA19A33 clone of antibody is able to completely block the binding of clone HB-7 to CD38.
AB_2888845 (BioLegend Cat. No. 308002)
- ADP-ribosyl cyclase, ectoenzyme, type II glycoprotein, 45 kD
T cells, B cells, NK-cells, myeloid, plasma, and dendritic cells
- Ecto-ADP-ribosyl cyclase, calcium signaling, cell activation
- CD31, hyaluronic acid
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Adaptive Immunity, Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Signal Transduction, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Ferrero E, et al. 1999. J. Leukoc. Biol. 65:151.
2. Lund F, et al. 1995. Immunol. Today 16:469.
- Gene ID
- 952 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD38 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD38 Recombinant Antibody||QA19A33||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.