- S19005E (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Killer Cell Lectin Like Receptor C2, KLRC2, NK Cell Receptor C
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD159c, also known as NKG2C or KLRC2, is a type II transmembrane protein. It belongs to the killer cell lectin-like receptor family also known as the NKG2 family. It is expressed on NK and NKT cells and T cell subsets. NKG2C is an activating NK cell receptor and it is expressed as a heterodimer with CD94. In human, NKG2C/CD94 complex interacts HLA-E on target cells and delivers activating signals through immunoreceptor tyrosine-based activation motifs.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human NKG2C/CD94-transfectants
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
S19005E does not crossreact with mouse CD159c.
AB_2888870 (BioLegend Cat. No. 375002)
- Type II transmembrane proteins of the C-type lectin superfamily
NK cells, NKT cells, T cell subsets
- Activating NK cell receptor
- Cell Type
- Lymphocytes, NK cells, NKT cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Immuno-Oncology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Immune Checkpoint Receptors
- Antigen References
- Malisheni M, et al. 2017. Front Immunol. 8:863.
- Sáez-Borderías A, et al. 2009. J Immunol, 182:829.
- Kamiya T, et al. 2019. J. Clin. Invest. 129:2094.
- Gene ID
- 3822 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD159c on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD159c (NKG2C)||S19005E||FC|
|PE anti-human CD159c (NKG2C)||S19005E||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.