- BV10A4H2 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- FMS-like tyrosine kinase-3, FLT-3, STK-1, Flk-2
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD135 is a 130-160 kD type III tyrosine kinase receptor expressed on CD34+ hematopoietic stem cells, myelomonocytic progenitors, primitive B cell progenitors, and thymocytes. CD135 is also expressed on malignant hematopoietic cells including AML, ALL and CML-BC. CD135, also known as FMS-like tyrosine kinase-3, FLT3, STK-1, and Flk-2, is a growth factor receptor that binds the FLT3 ligand to promote the growth and differentiation of primitive hematopoietic cells. The intracytoplasmic domain of CD135 is modified by phosphorylation and has been shown to interact with Grb2, SOCS1, VAV1, and Shc.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- BV-173 pro-B cell line
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Product Citations
AB_314987 (BioLegend Cat. No. 313302)
- Member of the immunoglobulin supergene family, type 3 tyrosine kinase receptor; 130-160 kD
Expressed on CD34+ hematopoietic stem cells, myelomonocytic progenitors, primitive B cell progenitors, and thymocytes. Also expressed on AML, ALL and CML-BC tumor cells
- Tyrosine kinase growth factor receptor involved in the growth and differentiation of primitive hematopoietic cells
- FLT3 ligand
- Cell Type
- B cells, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Leukemia, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Rappold I, et al. 1997. Blood 90:111.
2. Rosnet O, et al. 1996. Acta Haematol. 95:218.
3. Rosnet O, et al. 1996. Leukemia 10:238.
4. Bertho JM, et al. 2000. Scand. J. Immunol. 52:53.
- Gene ID
- 2322 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD135 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.