- TX31 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Poliovirus Receptor Related 2 Protein (PRR2), Nectin-2, Hve B
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD112, known as poliovirus receptor related 2 protein (PRR2), Nectin-2, or Hve B, is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein, a member of the Ig gene superfamily. It is primarily found on myelomonocytic cells, megakaryocytes, dendritic cells, mast cells, CD34 positive stem cells, endothelial cells, epithelial cells, and neuronal cells. CD112 functions as a receptor for α-herpes viruses HSV-1 and pseudorabies virus (PRV). CD112 is an adhesion molecule involved in the formation of cell junction and regulation of NK- and T cell-mediated cytotoxicity through interaction with CD226 (DNAM-1) and other nectin family molecules.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications include: partially block CD226-Fc binding to CD112 transfectant cells and partially inhibit the cytotoxicity mediated by NK and T cells.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
AB_2174164 (BioLegend Cat. No. 337402)
- Type I transmembrane glycoprotein, Ig superfamily
Myelomonocytic cells, megakaryocytes, dendritic cells, mast cells, CD34-positive stem cells, endothelial cells, epithelial cells, and neuronal cells.
- Adhesion, receptor for some Herpes Viruses
- CD226, CD155, Nectin-1, -3, and -4, Herpes Viruses
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Endothelial cells, Epithelial cells, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Mast cells, Megakaryocytes
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroscience, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Zola H et al. Eds. 2007. Leukocyte and Stromal Cell Molecules:The CD Markers. Wiely-Liss A John Wiley & Sons Inc, Publication
2. Bachelet I, et al. 2006. J. Bio. Chem. 281:27190
3. Pende D, et al. 2006. Blood 107:2030
4. Bottino C, et al. 2003. J. Exp. Med. 198:557
- Gene ID
- 5819 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD112 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All CD112 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|APC anti-human CD112 (Nectin-2)||TX31||FC|
|PE anti-human CD112 (Nectin-2)||TX31||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD112 (Nectin-2)||TX31||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD112 (Nectin-2)||TX31||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD112 (Nectin-2)||TX31||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0024 anti-human CD112 (Nectin-2)||TX31||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0024 anti-human CD112 (Nectin-2)||TX31||PG|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD112 (Nectin-2)||TX31||FC,Block|
|TotalSeq™-B0024 anti-human CD112 (Nectin-2) Antibody||TX31||PG|
|TotalSeq™-D0024 anti-human CD112 (Nectin-2)||TX31||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
APC anti-human CD112 (Nectin-2)
PE anti-human CD112 (Nectin-2)
Purified anti-human CD112 (Nectin-2)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD112 (Nectin-2)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD112 (Nectin-2)
TotalSeq™-A0024 anti-human CD112 (Nectin-2)
TotalSeq™-C0024 anti-human CD112 (Nectin-2)
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD112 (Nectin-2)
TotalSeq™-B0024 anti-human CD112 (Nectin-2) Antibody
TotalSeq™-D0024 anti-human CD112 (Nectin-2)