- P1A12 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
GST catalyzes the conjugation of reduced glutathione to a wide number of exogenous and endogenous hydrophobic electrophiles, resulting in the detoxification of these compounds.Human GST molecules are classified into four families: alpha, mu, pi, and theta.GST is commonly used as a tag to create fusion proteins in order to facilitate purification and detection of these proteins of interest.Product Details
- GST tagged protein
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant full length GST
- This antibody is provided in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide. Final antibody concentration is 0.5 mg/ml.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, store between 2°C and 8°C.
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. Western blotting, suggested working dilution(s): Use 5 µg antibody per 5 ml antibody dilution buffer for each mini-gel. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Nicol C, et al. 2011. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 405:417. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2189867 (BioLegend Cat. No. 640801)
AB_2189866 (BioLegend Cat. No. 640802)
- MW, 22-29 kD
- GST catalyzes the conjugation of reduced glutathione to a wide number of exogenous and endogenous hydrophobic electrophiles, resulting in the detoxification of these compounds.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology
- Antigen References
1. Dejong JL, et al. 1988. Nucleic Acids Res. 16:8541.
2. Alin P, et al. 1985. FEBS Lett. 182:319
- Gene ID
- 56615 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about GST on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.