- N145/20 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- G protein-coupled receptor kinase 5, g protein-coupled receptor kinase GRK5
Covance Catalog# MMS-5249
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- 0 reviews
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
G protein-coupled receptor kinases (GRK or GPCRK) desensitize G protein-coupled receptors (GPCR) by phosphorylating their intracellular domains after G protein activation. GRKs are known to also regulate GPCRs through phosphorylation-independent mechanisms.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 381-590 (C-terminus) of mouse GRK5.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
WB - Quality tested
IHC-P - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 2.0 - 10.0 µg per ml. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10.0 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2564963 (BioLegend Cat. No. 833101)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.