- L21/32 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- GluA2/GluR2 glutamate receptor, Glutamate receptor 2, GluR2, gluR-2, glutamate receptor B, AMPA-selective glutamate receptor 2
Covance Catalog# MMS-5144
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- 0 reviews
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Glutamate receptor 2 (GluR2), also known as glutamate receptor B, is a subunit of AMPA receptors (AMPARs) involved in fast excitatory synaptic transmission. GluR2 regulates the permeability of an AMPAR to sodium, potassium, and calcium, and the absence of GluR2 allows AMPARs to be blocked by polyamines.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 834-883 of rat GluA2/GluR2 glutamate receptor.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
WB - Quality tested
IHC-P - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 1.0 - 10 µg per ml. For immunohistochemistry on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue, a concentration range of 1.0 - 10 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting (WB) and formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining (IHC-P). It was subsequently purified using protein G. It does not cross-react with GluA1/GluR1, GluA3/GluR3, or GluA4/GluR4.
AB_2734564 (BioLegend Cat. No. 810502)
AB_2564751 (BioLegend Cat. No. 810501)
- Expected Molecular Weight: 90 kD
- Gene ID
- 29627 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about GluA2/GluR2 glutamate receptor on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.