- N87/25 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Gamma-aminobutyric acid receptor subunit beta-3, cleft palate 1, GABA(A) receptor subunit beta-3, gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA-A) receptor, subunit beta 3
Covance Catalog# MMS-5134
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Gamma-aminobutyric acid receptor subunit beta-3 (GABRB3) is a component of the hetero-pentameric receptor for gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), the major inhibitory neurotransmitter in the vertebrate brain. The receptor is a ligand-gated multi-subunit chloride channel. The GABRB3 protein is encoded by the GABRB3 gene in humans. Mutations in this gene have been associated with the pathogenesis of several disorders including Angelman syndrome, Prader-Willi syndrome, epilepsy and autism.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 370-433 of mouse GABA(A) Receptor, Beta-3 protein.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
WB - Quality tested
IHC-P - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 1.0 µg per ml. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration of 10.0 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2564821 (BioLegend Cat. No. 818501)
- Expected Molecular Weight: 55 kD.
- Cell Type
- GABAergic Neurons
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Postsynaptic proteins
- Gene ID
- 14402 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about GABA(A)R, beta3 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.