- CO1531 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- ESR, ESRA, ESTRR, Era, NR3A, Estrogen receptor beta, estrogen receptor beta 4, estrogen nuclear receptor beta variant a, estrogen nuclear receptor beta variant b, nuclear receptor subfamily 3 group A member 2
Signet Catalog# 670-01
Signet Catalog# 670-26 L2 Predilute
Covance Catalog# SIG-3670
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Monoclonal Estrogen Receptor (ER) antibody clone CO1531 is directed against the beta form of estrogen receptor. Like other steroid hormone receptors, Estrogen Receptors are intracellular proteins. Estrogen Receptors play an important role in regulating mammary gland growth and differentiation.
Breast tumors that are ER positive may also show a more favorable response to anti-estrogen therapies.
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution with BSA + 0.1% NaN3.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- Storage & Handling
- Store between 2°C and 8°C.
IHC-P - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining. For immunohistochemistry, a dilution of 1:40 is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Schultz J, et al. 2002. J Biol Chem. 277: 8702.
AB_2565179 (BioLegend Cat. No. 916301)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.