- A16047A (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- INCAM-110, VCAM1, VCAM 1, Vascular cell adhesion protein 1, V-CAM 1,
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD106 is a glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI)-linked transmembrane protein, also known as VCAM-1 and INCAM-110. It is constitutively expressed on bone marrow stromal cells, myeloid progenitors, splenic dendritic cells, activated endothelial cells, as well as some lymphocytes. CD106 expression can be upregulated on endothelial cells by inflammatory cytokines. CD106 is involved in adhesion and acts as a counter-receptor for VLA-4 (α4/β1 integrin) and LPAM-1 (α4/β7 integrin).Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human recombinant VCAM-1/FC
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.002 - 0.1 µg/mL (1:5000-1:250000 diluted). It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2687276 (BioLegend Cat. No. 698201)
AB_2687285 (BioLegend Cat. No. 698202)
- Ig superfamily, 81 kD. Six N-glycosylation sites, apparent Mw is 90-110kD.
Plasma membrane of bone marrow stromal cells, myeloid progenitors, splenic dendritic cells, activated endothelial cells
- Important in cell-cell recognition. Function in leukocyte-endothelial cell adhesion.
- VLA-4 (α4/β1 integrin) and LPAM-1 (α4/β7 integrin)
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Barclay AN, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
2. Kinashi T, et al. 1995. J. Leuko. Biol. 57:168.
3. Bevilacqua MP. 1993. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 11:767.
4. Koni PA, et al. 2001. J. Exp. Med. 193:741.
- Gene ID
- 7412 View all products for this Gene ID
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.