- N271/44 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- ACCN2, ASIC, BNaC2, Acid-sensing ion channel 1, degenerin 2, brain sodium channel 2, acid sensing ion channel, amiloride-sensitive cation channel 2, neuronal
Covance Catalog# MMS-5261
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- 0 reviews
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Acid-sensing ion channel (ASIC) 1, also known as brain sodium channel (BNaC2), degenerin 2 and amiloride-sensitive cation channel 2 (ACCN2), is a sodium channel activated by extracellular protons that is expressed in nearly all neurons. ASIC1 may play a role in learning, pain transduction, memory development, and fear conditioning.Product Details
- Human (by Alignment), Mouse, Rat
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting.
The optimal working dilution should be determined for each specific assay condition.
• WB: 4-10 µg/ml
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting (WB).
*Expected MW: 60 kD
WB Positive Control: Human, mouse and rat brain membrane lysates. This clone cross-reacts with human ASIC1, however detection level is weaker than that observed with mouse or rat AISC1.
AB_2564967 (BioLegend Cat. No. 833501)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.