- BL28553 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- ANXA1, Annexin A1
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Annexin A1 is a member of the annexin family of Ca2+-dependent phospholipid-binding proteins. Annexin A1 has been reported to play an important anti-inflammatory role by suppressing phospholipase A2 and blocking eicosanoid production. Expression of Annexin A1 may be upregulated in the brains of Alzheimer’s diseases patients. Recent studies have demonstrated that Annexin A1 can induce the clearance and degradation of amyloid beta peptide, indicating its potential use as a therapeutic target for Alzheimer’s Disease.Product Details
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- 0.01 M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.1 - 0.5 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2801208 (BioLegend Cat. No. 855301)
- Annexin A1 is a 346 amino acid protein with a molecular mass of ~ 39 kD.
Tissue Distribution: Reproduction systems, gastrointestinal tract, lung, immune system, central, and peripheral nervous system.
Cellular distribution: Plasma membrane, cytosol, extracellular, nucleus, endosome, and extracellular.
- Annexin A1 plays an important role in innate immune response, clearance and degradation of amyloid beta peptide.
- Annexin A1 forms homodimers and may also interact with S100A11, DYSF, and EGFR.
- Biology Area
- Protein Misfolding and Aggregation, Protein Trafficking and Clearance, Synaptic Biology
- Antigen References
- Rentero C, et al. 2018. Int j Mol Sci. 19(5)
- Perucci LO, et al. 2017. Expert Opin Ther Targets. 21(9):879
- Boudhraa Z, et al. 2016. Clin Sci. 130(4):205
- Gene ID
- 301 View all products for this Gene ID 16952 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Annexin A1 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.