- L86/36 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Amphoterin-induced protein 1, alivin-2, amphoterin-induced gene and ORF, Ali2, AMIGO and KIAA1163
Covance Catalog# MMS-5271
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- 0 reviews
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Amphoterin-induced protein 1 (AMIGO-1) is a transmembrane protein containing six LRR domains and one Ig domain and is highly expressed in the mammalian nervous system. It promotes growth and fasciculation of neurites from cultured hippocampal neurons and may be involved in fasciculation as well as myelination of developing neural axons. AMIGO-1 may have a role in regeneration as well as neural plasticity in the adult nervous system.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 395-493 (cytoplasmic C-terminus) of human AMIGO-1.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
IHC-P - Quality tested
WB - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10 µg/ml is suggested. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 5.0 - 10 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting (WB) and immunohistochemistry (IHC-P).
This antibody does not cross-react with Amigo-2 or Amigo-3.
AB_2564672 (BioLegend Cat. No. 804801)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.