- L86/33 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Amphoterin-induced protein 1, alivin-2, amphoterin-induced gene and ORF, AMIGO
Covance Catalog# MMS-5126
- Mouse IgG2a
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Amphoterin-induced protein 1 (AMIGO-1) is a transmembrane protein containing six LRR domains and one Ig domain and is highly expressed in the mammalian nervous system. Promotes growth and fasciculation of neurites from cultured hippocampal neurons. May be involved in fasciculation as well as myelination of developing neural axons. AMIGO-1 may have a role in regeneration as well as neural plasticity in the adult nervous system.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 554-574 (cytoplasmic C-terminus) of human AMIGO-1 protein.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
IHC-P - Quality tested
WB - Validated
ICC - Reported in the literature
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration of 10 µg/ml is suggested. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 5.0 - 10 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunohistochemistry (IHC), immunocytochemistry (ICC), and Western blotting (WB).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Kajander T, et al. 2011. J. Mol. Biol. 413:1001. (WB)
- Chen Y, et al. 2012. J. Cell. Physiol. 227:2217. (ICC, IHC)
- Expressions and Roles of AMIGO Gene Family in Vascular Endothelial Cells. International Journal of Bioscience, Biochemistry and Bioinformatics, Vol. 2, No. 1, January 2012 [Sharmin Hossain, Minhaz Uddin Ahmed, Shamiul Alam, Akuo Watanabe, Ai Harashima, Hideto Yonekura, and Hiroshi Yamamoto)
AB_2564910 (BioLegend Cat. No. 827301)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.